Tuesday 20 December 2016

2016: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




Drawn By: WrittenDusk

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Another year, another "timely" Christmas drawing, haha. I wish you all a wonderful and safe holiday!

I actually went through a few ideas before deciding on this one. I was trying to make a more mature feeling Christmas drawing this year, but I couldn't figure out an appropriate idea.

I wanted something a little more solemn, but still happy and fitting for the season. But the more I thought about it, the less appropriate it felt. Holidays are usually loud and happy occasions, and I couldn't shake off that idea. So I decided to do something more simple and traditional.

Not the most inspired, but it was still fun figuring things out as I go. Hopefully I can come up out with something a little different next year.

Hope you enjoyed my drawing, and once again I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment